Saturday, June 30, 2007

*CONTEST*

CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST!

Your task is to create a layout on which you have RHYMING journaling.
*note* It has to be your OWN Rhyming journaling ..not a poem or rhyming quote from somewhere... I want this to be YOUR creation!
What you need to do is post your layout on your blog and leave a comment here on this thread with your blog URL
by JULY 8th so I can check out your fabulous creation!!
Myself and a few design team pals from various scrapbooking sites will vote. I will post the winner on SUNDAY MORNING July, 9

*PRIZE* - Newest releases of..... Prima flowers, Chipboard letters, rubons and MORE!!

If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I"ll get back to you ASAP!


9 comments:

Loreluca said...

WOW, I love contests, but I cna't rhyme!!! I can BARELY speak the language, woman!!!
Ok, I'll have to think of something... this will be interesting!
I LOVE challenges and contests!!!

Laura S. said...

I want to do this...fun stuff!!

oxoxo
Laura

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Gabi,
I'm sorry about your blog being hacked. What a horrible experience.
So glad to have found you again.

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh, how FUN!! I'm gonna absolutely try this one...

Cheryl Wray said...

And I just realized this was you Gabi. I used to come to your blog ages ago and I somehow found you again!! Cool!

Laura S. said...

I still want to do this....i am not sure I am making the deadline...I am up to my nose in housework....ugh!!

Laura

kelli said...

If I could rhyme
I'd be fine
I'll see if I have the time

Jean said...

What fun we had with Sister Gabi,
A week of tips,we read daily.
Creative layouts we did view,
look forward to seeing more of you.
"Happy Scrapping Sister"

Cheryl KVD said...

Hello! What a fun contest! I did a rhyme about my childhood summer memories. Here it is:

http://cakvd2.blogspot.com/2007/07/rhyme-for-journalling.html

Thanks!
Cheryl KVD